Tuesday, August 7, 2012

One Dress...Endless Options!

This past week with moving back to school I have been doing a lot of "re-evaluating" of my wardrobe. With the awesome summer sales going on and 98 degree heat, it's been vary hard to get in the "fall" mindset! I happened to find this denim dress at Madewell last weekend while shopping in Kansas City and automatically thought of the million ways I could dress and style it! It's a piece I can dress down to go to class or dress up for dinner....the possibilities are endless and with denim being the big "in" trend right now, I think it will be a perfect addition to my wardrobe!










Outfit One: Dress: Madewell- found here
                    Scarf: Madewell- similar here
                 Belt: Madewell- similar here
                       Flats: Sam Edelman- found here
                     Jewelry: Forever21- found here 

         Outfit Two: Dress: Madewell- Same link as above
                              Sweater: Banana Republic-similar here
                      Boots: Arturo Chiang- similar here
     Belt: Jcrew- similar here
                Jewelry: Forever21- found here
            Bag: Tory Burch- found here

1 comment: